Two digits game is a blog & Review website that reports on the gambling industry. Whether it’s a new casino opening, the latest sports news, or betting advice from one of our experts, if it involves gambling or betting you can read about it here.
From time to time, we bring on board guest authors to give a unique take on a story or to share their expertise and advice. You don’t need any formal qualifications or past experience to be a guest writer – just a flair for writing and something to share with our audience. We’ve listed a few topic ideas below:
- Casino news
- Sports betting
- Sports News (football/soccer, boxing, MMA, NFL, basketball, cricket etc.)
- Horse racing
- Articles on poker, roulette, slots, or card games
- Betting advice or ‘how-to’ guides & strategies for beginners
- Online games
- The gambling industry
These are just a few examples to get you going. If your topic is related to gambling or betting, we’re likely to accept it.
Why should I submit a gambling guest post?
Guest blogging is a great way to promote your own blog, website or social media profile. It helps generate positive PR and gives you a chance to reach a whole a new, highly-engaged audience.
A few guidelines
- Your post must be written in English and use excellent spelling & grammar
- We prefer articles that are written in a non-promotional, conversational tone
- Articles should have a minimum length of 300 words
- Your article has to bee 100% unique and original. Please do not simply plagiarise content from other websites – doing so is harmful for everyone
- If we accept & publish your article, you cannot publish it anywhere else
Can my article include links?
You can include one backlink to your own website or blog. This can be a gambling site.
You may also include a reasonable number of links to other websites if they are relevant and helpful to the reader. We will not accept links to illegal, explicit or harmful websites. We won’t accept articles that contain spam or an excessive number of links.
Please email us if you have any questions about our linking policy.
How do I submit my guest article?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org A member of our editorial team will get back to you with further information and instructions